Friday, July 14, 2023

#326: Tojo's ang Granville Island (pg 755); Vancouver's Top Restaurants and Granville Island Public Market (2nd Ed pg 917)

 

Half the fun of Granville island is getting there..... by ferry!

My two younger girls posed on the ferry in their lax jerseys to support their respective teams which were both competing in big tournaments without them back home.  

Going from Point A to Point B with no traffic and views like this?  Yes, please!

We made it!
Let's go inside and check it out!

Roaming the stalls and absorbing the color, the options, the smells and the variety!

Lots and lots of variety! 🤣

Fresh fruit galore!  🍒

Time to sample the goods...



Gorgeous weather with tummies filled with delicious food.  That's my kind of day!

Verdict: I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Granville Island.  I enjoyed getting there, I enjoyed exploring all the options, I enjoyed eating the goods, etc.  And it's definitely something I would recommend to those going to visit Vancouver, especially during the Spring and Summer and early Fall.  But it's not necessarily something you need to do before you die.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...