Wednesday, May 2, 2018

#215: Loch Ness (pg 46)

 April 25, 2018
I honestly was so excited to see Loch Ness.  I'm such a succor for seeing things with history, stories and lore. 

I read and knew that it was "just like any other lake."  Even so, I kept staring at it, expecting and hoping to see something come out of the water in the same way that every Christmas I hope the "real" Santa comes to visit.

Alas, the water stayed calm with no Nessie in sight.




The water was cold, but we all put our feet in to say that we'd been in Loch Ness!



Attempting to make our arms look like Nessie coming out of the water.


Verdict:  Okay, so I need to concede that all the books are right..... this lake is not necessarily any different than any other Loch in Scotland.  So, no you don't need to see this before you die.  But if you're like me and love a good legend, then a visit to Loch Ness is worth your while -the lake is serene and it's tucked into a beautiful area surrounded by lovely scenery.
Cost: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...