Friday, October 7, 2022

#315: The Milanese Experience (pg 201)

 



Sept - Oct 2022
Getting ready to head into the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall.


Taking my turn on the bull in the center of the Galleria.

Mosaic floors

Window shopping


Cheese, glorious cheese!


Lemoncello 🍹

Ode to Leonardi da Vinci

Eating out at cafes.

And ending every day with gelato.

Cheers!

Verdict: This is a tough one because I think the "Milanese Experience" is a bit subjective.  I think there are parts of it that are a "must do" and parts you can do without.  I am not a shopaholic, so seeing the fashionistas and the high end shops is fun, but it's not a must do for me.  However, the "Milanese Experience" in terms of the Duomo, the art, the cafes, etc.  Now THAT is worth the trip!

Cost: This can be as much or as little as you want based on your shopping and eating habits. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...