Friday, December 3, 2010

#77: Philly Food (Page 701, 2nd Ed pg 863)

October 2007: I had a conferance in Philadelphia, so I brought my husband and my 8-month old daughter along for the ride. And as long as we were there.... we decided to check out the food! Here we are with our cheesesteak.
Two of "Philly's best" mentioned in 1000 Places To See Before You Die are Pat's Steaks...


and "Pat's archival" located across the street, Geno's.
Verdict: I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. Now, admittedly, "Philly Food" is much more than just the cheesesteak, so maybe that's something you feel you need to experience before you die. But I, for one, am not much of a "foodie" and the cheesesteak was fine, but not something I needed to do before I die!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...