Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#83: Memphis's Rib Joints (Page 712, 2nd Ed pg 873)


August 7, 2010: 1000 Places To See Before You Die recommended Rendezvous Room as one of the best "rib joints." In addition, I found it to be one of the top rated places on Trip Advisor. To seal the deal, I emailed one of my friends that relocated to Memphis and that was the one restaurant he recommended we go to. Sold! So here we are, anxious to test out all the hype for ourselves!

Yup, I would have to agree! Fabulous food with a scrumptious bar-b-que sauce. I ordered a 1/2 rack of ribs and ate every bite!

Verdict: There are very few restaurants that I really think you have to experience before you die. This would fall in that category. You can definitely die without experiencing the Rendezvous Room. However, if you find yourself in Memphis.... you'd be crazy not to eat here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...