Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#75: Oregon Shakespeare Festival (Page 694, 2nd Ed pg 854)

As you can see, I had to swipe this picture from the internet because I can't find my own! I have all the pictures from this trip, except the ones from Ashland. Go figure! Anyway, my Grandmother lives in Medford, which is not too far from Ashland, so in June of 2009, my sister and I went to Ashland as it was on our way from San Francisco to Medford where we were going to visit our Grandma. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is a Tony-Award winning Festival and has been running since 1935. We walked all around the town and especially enjoyed the gift shop, which has everything you could ever want that is Shakespeare-esque.
Verdict: I'm not a die-hard Shakespeare lover. If you're not like me, then you could skip this one (although, I must admit, the town is quite charming, so if you're driving through, like I was, then stop and have a meal or stay the night). But... if you are a Shakespeare lover, then this is not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...