Sunday, January 2, 2011

#86: River Walk (Page 717, 2nd Ed pg 879)

October 25, 2003: I attended a conference with the American Dietetic Association (ADA) which was in San Antonio. I was excited about this because it was my first time to Texas. The River Walk, San Antonio's second most visited attraction (The Alamo being first) is a place with lots of shops and restaurants lined in a picturesque way along the San Antonio River that runs down the middle.

Verdict: Well, I didn't take any pictures while I was there (but did take several of The Alamo and am not quite sure how this made it into the book and not The Alamo!) and the only thing I wrote in my journal was "We also walked all around the River Walk and stopped for lunch." I remember enjoying it and thinking it was nice, but something you HAD to do before you die? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...