Sunday, November 21, 2010

#69: Bellagio (Page 660)

I lived in Vegas for over three years (Sept. 1999 - October 2002), so I have seen the Bellagio countless times. This was in 2000 with my friend, Dave Ihlenfeld.
And this was in 2002 with my parents and my little brother Ricky with the water show in the background.

Verdict: I LOVE Bellagio. It is absolutely one of my favorite parts of Las Vegas. And it was an absolute must-do whenever I had out-of-town guests. I love, love, love the "dancing water" set to music that went off every 15 minutes at night. I would just get sucked in and want to stay there all night. And I loved walking around inside as well - dozens of fabulous shops, restaurants, even a great museum! And it also had an absolutely beautiful conservatory full of fresh flowers that were always made into some gorgeous design. Yes, the Bellagio is absolutely something you should see in this lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...