Sunday, October 31, 2010

#54: Walt Disney World Resort (Page 605; 2nd Ed, pg 753)

I've been to Disneyworld a few times, but my most recent was April 30, 2009. My husband watched the kids while I ventured out on a "Womancation" which kicked off at Disney World!
Thundermountain Railroad.... one of my favorites!

And a new discovery - Dole Pineapple ice cream drinks. One of the highlights of the day!


The first time I went to Disney World, I stayed at the Grand Floridian. We didn't stay there on this trip, but I made sure to go and visit and walk the grounds. I absolutely love this hotel. It is so beautiful, clean, classy and picturesque. It reminds me a lot of Hotel del Coronado.

Aside from our brief visit to the Grand Floridian, we stayed inside the park from the minute it opened until the minute it closed. What a great day!

Verdict: Wouldn't everyone in the world agree with me that Disney World is a must-do/see/experience before you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...