Wednesday, February 20, 2019

#249: Santa Fe's Southwest Cuisine (2nd Ed, pg 834)

Disclaimer.  This restaurant is not in Sante Fe (it's in Madrid, which is not too far outside Albuquerque).  It actually serves more "diner" food than Santa Fe Cuisine.  HOWEVER, when I was in Santa Fe in Oct 2015 and eating all their yummy food, I was in the midst of working my way through the original book and this was not in it.  So, I never thought to take any pictures of the food I was eating or the establishments.  I looked through all my pictures of that trip and this is the only "food" picture I have!  But, I loathe picture-less entries (I believe I only have one on this whole blog), so I figured this was better than nothing.  And I DID eat Southwest food in Sante Fe.  So I earned the checkmark for sure!

Verdict:  No.  Southwest food is yummy!!  And it's even yummier when you're in the southwest!  Even so, it's not a must-do-before-you-die experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...