Sunday, February 24, 2019

#251: Los Cabos (2nd Ed, pg 945)

Los Cabos doesn't appear in the 1st edition, so when I saw this entry added to the 2nd edition, I went digging through my scrapbook from Feb. 2003 (pre-digital camera) and found my pics from the Mexican cruise I took with a friend.

We swam with dolphins, we played at the beach, we snorkeled (and took about 3 rolls of pics of exotic fish) and....

went horseback riding on the beach.

Verdict:  Hmmmm...... this is a tough one, but I think ultimately, I'm going to say "no." The reason being, as my memory digs back 16 years, I remember Cabo San Lucas as being gorgeous - beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, etc.  But it doesn't stick out to me as being any more beautiful than any other caribbean destination.  There isn't necessarily anything here that you can't see/do elsewhere in the caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...