Sunday, February 24, 2019

#254: Clubs Paradise (2nd Ed pg 1065)

I have been here twice.  Once in 2009 (I have a ton from that trip, but need to dig them up) and then again in 2012 (when I took this picture).  Both times, I came here on a cruise.  The time in 2009, I did a deep exploration of this entire area.  The Atlantis is a site to behold.  You can swim with dolphins, play in the cove and beach area, see the stingray feedings, walk through the aquarium in the tube with the aquarium surrounding all sides of you, see/ride the waterslides coming out of man-made pyramids, etc -  It's really quite something!

Verdict:  Based on my description above, it should probably be a yes.  But I'm actually going to say "no."  And it's because even thought it's really cool, it's just not all the way up there in the "things before you die" category.  It's great.  Your kids will love it, you will love it.  But you still don't have to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...